A good recruitment procedure is key to the success of your business. It should start with a job analysis and end with the induction process. London Retail Services can help you every step of the way. We will provide you with advice, manage the advertising, vetting and selection procedures and ensure that your chosen candidates join your organisation in the most efficient and beneficial way for all concerned.
We will discuss with you how to implement fair and legally compliant recruitment procedures that produce the best pool of candidates for the lowest cost. We charge much less than normal recruitment agencies to find suitable candidates and our fully comprehensive service ensures both a selection procedure and follow-up process that provide a smooth and successful initiation for the chosen candidates. The first three months of employment are crucial to set the standards for all aspects of an employee’s journey within your company: we will help you optimise this vital period.
We can provide your company with the following services:
- Job analysis and design
- Competency analysis and framework
- Job description
- Person specification
- Recruitment methods ranging from online job postings to managing recruitment agencies
- Selection procedures including application forms, initial screening and interview procedures
- Appointment procedures including offer letters, medical questionnaires, DBS checks and contracts
- Induction process including required legal information, checklists and review documentation
- Policies, procedures and documentation at every stage to ensure legal compliance with the Equality Act 2010 in terms of equal opportunities for all applicants and candidates
We will consult extensively with you for all the above functions and can either conduct each step on our own or in close liaison with you. We will also provide you with an online timeline and checklist for all of our activities.